Su Swagatam

The Rose flower is for someone special
Please don't touch it.



If u want
S----->Smiling
M----> Magnificient
A---->Awesome
R----> Refreshing
T---->Technical

STUFF

Then U R AT THE RIGHT PLACE


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tragic Love Story

Love is a wonderful thing!!
A love story that would touch your heart...
There was once a guy who suffered from cancer... a cancer that can't be treated. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken care by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once. So he asked his mother and she gave him permission. He walked down his block and found a lot of stores. He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat. She looked up and asked "Can I help you?" She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there. He said "Uh... Yeah...Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave h r money for it. "Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again. He nodded and she went to the back. She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her. So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...
!!!RRRRRING!!!
The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday..." The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day, the mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes...So she opened the closet...She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one. Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it. It said:
Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me?
Love, Jacelyn
The mother opened another CD... Again there was a piece of paper. It said:
Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me?
Love, Jacelyn
So dear friends....If you love somebody.....say it loud. So often refrain from expressing our affection before our loved ones. How long is it that you haven't said "I LOVE YOU" or "I LIKE YOU" to your Mom who cares so much, Dad who does so much, brother who helps so much, sister who loves so much, that close friend who is always there for you. Go ahead, tell them , this is your chance....before it passes away.
Take care,
HAVE A NICE DAY !!
Remember to always say what you mean. If you love someone, tell them. Don't be afraid to press yourself. Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you. Because when you decide that it is the right time, it might be too late. Seize the day. Never have regrets. And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today.

WHEN THEY SAY...
when a girl says..."you are so cute"
she means..."you are little boy cute"
when a girl says..."I'm not as pretty as her"
she means..."you better tell me I'm prettier than her"
when a girl says..."what are you doing this weekend?"
she means..."lets hang out this weekend"
when a girl says..."ice cream sounds so good right now"
she means..."get your ass to dairy queen and buy me some damn ice
cream"
~~~~~~~~~
when a guy says..."You look really good"
he means..."I want you"
when a guy says..."how's your friend doing"
he means..."she's hot"
when a guy says..."you're beautiful"
he means..."you're beautiful"
when a guy says..."are your parents going to be home?"
he means..."I wanna do something naughty"

when a guy says..."I love you"he means..."I love you, or I wanna do you"

















READING THE BODY LANGUAGE
when a girl:
touches your shoulder, she means....you are my friend
touches your back, she means...whoa, have you been working out?
touches your stomach, she means...I want you bad
gazes into your eyes, she means...I'm falling in love with you
plays with her hair, she means...you turn me on
won't make eye contact, she means...I lied
cries, she means...I'm afraid I'm losing you
laughs, she means...you make me happy
smiles, she means...I like things the way they are

when a guy:
touches your shoulder, he means....you're my pal
touches your back, he means...I want you
touches your stomach, he means...I wanna make luv to ya
gazes into your eyes, he means...I wonder what you're thinking
plays with his hair, he means...I know I'm hot
won't make eye contact, he means...I've been a dog
cries, he means...I'm trying to make you feel sorry
laughs, he means...this is great
smiles, he means...I'm happy with you






READING THE CLOTHES

if a girl...
wears flare pants, it means...I'm cute and I know it
baggy jeans, it means...I have something to hide
wranglers, it means...check me out
dress, it means...I am beautiful
short skirt, it means...check out my a$$
t-shirt, it means...I am comfortable around you
tank-top, it means...I want you to notice me
high platform shoes, it means...watch out! future spice girl
sandals, it means...I have confidence
running shoes, it means...I don't care what you think

if a guy...
wears tommy jeans, it means...damn, I know I be pimpin' it
tight jeans, it means...look at my package
loose fit jeans, it means...I know what the ladies like
flannel button up shirt, it means...I'm trying to impress you
wifebeater, it means...Look at my muscles
sandals, it means...I'm comfortable with who I am
running shoes, it means...I'm into sports




COLORS TALK
when you go out with someone,weather it's a lover or even a friend, the
colors of their clothing can determine many things...
girls:
pink: I'm going to play with you
blue: I know you want me
green: I'm mellow
red: Romantic feelings
black: I'm a dark mystery that you can't figure out
orange: I'm hungry
yellow: I have to be the center of attention

boys:
pink: fag
blue: sexy
green: jock
red: I want you
black: I'm hiding something
orange: you make me wanna puke
yellow: strive for attention
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So next time you are trying to figure out what something means, just read
this handy dandy awesome email!!! And make sure to pass it along!!!























1. I love you not because of who you are, but because
of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man is worth your tears, and the one who is
won't make you cry.

3. Just because some one doesn't love you the way you
want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with
all they have.

4. They say love hides behind every corner, then I
must be walking in circles.

5. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand
and touches your heart.

6. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting
right beside them knowing you can't have them .

7. Never frown, even when your are sad, because you
never know who is falling in love with your smile.

8. To the world you may be one person, but to one
person you may be the world.

9. Don't waste your time on a guy/girl, who isn't
willing to waste their time on you.

10. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people
before meeting the right one, so that when we finally
meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

11. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it
happened.

12. There's always going to be people that hurt you so
what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be
more careful about who you trust next time around.

13. Make yourself a better person and know who you are
before you try and know someone else and expect them
to know you.

14. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you
least expect them too.


A BEAUTIFUL STORY:


A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white
beards
sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said
"I don't
think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have
something
to eat. "Is the man of the house home?", they asked.
"No", she said. "He's out."
"Then we cannot come in", they replied.
In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had
happened.
"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"
The woman went out and invited the men in. "We do not go into a
House
together," they replied.
"Why is that?" she wanted to know.
One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said
pointing to one
of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success,
and I am
Love."
Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one
of us you
want in your home."
The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband
was
overjoyed.
"How nice!!", he said.
"Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and
fill our
home
with wealth!"
His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"
Their daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the
house.
She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to
invite
Love?
Our home will then be filled with love!"
"Let us heed our daughter-in-law's advice," said the husband to
his wife.
"Go out and invite Love to be our guest."
The woman went out and asked the 3 old men,
"Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."
Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2
also got up
and
followed him.
Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success:
"I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"
The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or
Success, the
other two of us
would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He
goes, we go
with
him.
Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!"




Realize

To realize

The value of a sister
Ask someone Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident.

To realize
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.

Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have. You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.

To realize
the value of a friend:
Lose one.

No comments:

Post a Comment